Monday, March 16, 2009

Memories, Memories and Life!


Memories, sometime are hard to deal with. My mom has been gone for a little over a year now and we are still having our tough times. We had some of the family over for dinner and found that it has been harder for some than others. I guess the only thing we can do is try to do our best to comfort the ones that are having some issues with life without mom. We know that she is in a better place and not in pain, but you wish we still had her here to help us with our daily struggles. Hopefully the pain will get less and less as we enter a new stage in our life without her. We must be there for each other through good and bad, that's what mom would want.
Monte

1 comment:

  1. You are going through something I have yet to experience but there will be a time I will. You are correct that Mom would tell you to be there for each other both Good and the challenging times, and I truly believe that is what we should do and what she would want as well. I have seen all of you grow through this time and by doing so you will be able to take those experiences gained and pay them forward. I truly hope that when that time comes for me you will be there and others as well..Greg

    ReplyDelete