Saturday, May 30, 2009

Dover the MONSTER MILE!

I have a uncle update as of 10:07: Lisa called and said that he was up and walking around in the I.C.U. He also was feeling better with less pain. Keep up the prayers for him. My dad has improved but also needs your prayers also. I am hopping that I can get these guys to the lake to catch some great looking trout.
I love this trophy! It's got to be one of the best fitting the personality of the track. If your not careful it will jump out, eat you and then spit you out. There are only a few tracks that I would really like to go to and this is one of them. I also just wanted to say that I think that the JR move was a good one and think that he will pick up some ground on the top twelve. As for Kyle Bush, get lost!
See you at the lake!
Monte

No comments:

Post a Comment