Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Racing for Jesus Ministries.com



Here he is, Ken Maddux, shortly after winning his first heat race at Tenino South Sound Speedway last Saturday night. He had a good car, but like Tom said "he just out drove them!" It was great racing, wish you all could have been there! The other picture is Chad and his wife Nancy. Chad did not get to race his engine blew up in warm ups. Ken and Chad are both great drivers. They are struggling financially, they need some sponsors but until they get some we as family should try to help support them so they do not have to stop racing due to lack of funds. Chad blew his engine last night and it was his back up engine. These guys are running on faith their only sponsor is Racing for Jesus Ministries. So if you have a few bucks, even if it is only $10 or $20 you could give them to help keep them going I know it would be greatly appreciated. Maybe their second sponsor should be "Family". The guys did not ask me to send out this email but I feel impelled to do it. Hope they don't get mad at me. Please forward to other family members, I do not have many emails. If any of you know of a business or even a church that would sponsor them let's get them in touch with each other. If you want to help with a few bucks let me know I have asked them both for their mailing addresses when I get them I will email it to you. Even if you can not kick in I hope to see you all at the races July 25th at the Tenino South Sound Speedway. The Outlaw compacts mini stock invitational 1st place is a minimum $1,500. Hope to see you there to root them into first and second place for that race! It is going to be some great races! They will also be racing at Tenino South Sound Speedway on August 29th.
Lori
Hey family, take note of this from Lori. Please help these guys by contacting her or me. We can pass on their address and lets keep them rolling.
Monte

No comments:

Post a Comment