Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Lights Out!!!

Well I was watching a celebrity ghost story on TV last night and the actress that played Blanch on "The Golden Girls" was telling her story. She got to the part that she asked her long time friend, that was dieing to contact her by using electricity. Just then my lights in my house went out! Oh, did I tell you that we were having a strong wind and rain storm also last night. So, I made my way into the bedroom walk in closet to retrieve the flash light and why it was in there I couldn't tell you. I gathered up the two beagles and made my way to the bedroom at 8:45pm. No TV, no Computer, no Mp3 player, no DVD movie, what the hell am I doing to do? What any one would do, I picked up the Cell phone and played games until I was tired. The beagles were asleep in about three minutes.
Monte

No comments:

Post a Comment