Sunday, August 15, 2010

Racing For Jesus BBQ and Racing!

Well we started the day out with a raffle and BBQ. It was a great time and I got to meet my cousins wife's and kids. We also had tons of food and drink. The raffle went well, the weather was HOT and after the dinner most of the Patches Pals jumped into the pool.
I hope that they didn't pee in there!
Abby was a real hot dog, really with the heat she was spread out and camped out in the shade.
Then the Patches Pals were off to the track to watch Kirk and Chad race. We all had the red and blue shirts to support their team. Did I tell you that it was HOT!
Chad took his heat race and the main event. Thanks to Kenny for the loan of his race car for the weekend.

We did have the chance to see the main event and go into the pits after the race. I really wish that we could have been there to give them some support, maybe next time.

Later, Monte

No comments:

Post a Comment