Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Don't let this face fool you!

Well doesn't this face look Innocent? Haaa, fooled you!! This weekend we decided to pull the cover off the RV. We removed the tie downs and started the removal process and I look down and saw Lucy standing behind my brother Steve. Of course I blamed Steve, She must have followed him out the door. He put her back in the house and before he could get back to me she was waiting for us. Well, she had dug a hole under the fence and made her exit just big enough to squeeze under. I guess I need to check the fence line everyday.
Later, Monte!

1 comment:

  1. Of course always blame the brother first, not the dog! She would disapear in the backyard for an hour or more and couldn't find her. She had been roaming the neigborhood for God on nows how many day before Monte found the hole under the fence. But it's easier to blame the brother!!!!
    Steve

    ReplyDelete