Thursday, April 2, 2009

Patches Pals Fishing Weekend!

I'm getting the motor home ready for the Patches Pals weekend. I found allot of goodies on the Internet and can't wait to set them up, light them up and just enjoy the fishing weekend. Just need to get the boat and trailer set and wire up the new L.E.D lights. I hope that the rest of the Patches Pals are as excited as I am. We will have a few new members this year and hope to have this fishing trip grow even bigger as the years go on.
Till tomorrow, Monte

1 comment:

  1. Hey family and friends they are talking about closing Lake Silvia State Park. Get hold of your legislative representative and tell them you oppose this! If they do I suggest we move the family fishing weekend up to Mayfield Park next year. Mayfield Lake has great fishing and it is a great park! I think we can get enough boats to do some fishing. We will have to reserve early so we might want to talk about this in June. See you in June!

    ReplyDelete