Monday, May 24, 2010

Family in Spokne Valley

Wind Turbines on Vantage hill over the Columbia River, I love this green power!
This is Elk Height's off of I90 just east of the pass in Washington state. Note the elk fencing in the bottom of the photo!








More of the wind turbines at the rest stop at Vantage, Washington.




This is Tiffany and Bailey. Bailey sticking her tongue out at the camera, bad beagle, LOL!





Brian, Cody and Lucy in the motor home. We were rebuilding the Fig with a new cooling unit.






My uncle Terry, my brother Steve and Cody installing the new Cooling unit that we had made in Post Falls, Idaho.







Here the beagles are passed out after a long weekend in the Spokane Valley visiting Family! This is rare that they sleep so close to each other. They usually don't like to touch each other while sleeping,








Hey, don't take my pitcher I just woke up!









No comments:

Post a Comment