Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers Day!

Well this mothers day was another day filled with good memories for mom and aunt Patti. I know that she is having a ball in heaven with all of the family! I hope that we can continue this tradition on mothers day, we had one of moms favorite dinners and talk about her and the things the taught us. We fixed fish, prawns and Fry's. I hope that she putting in a good word for us in heaven, LOL! We miss the both of you!

Monte, Julie, Steve and Buck!



If roses grow in Heaven, Lord pick a boquet for me~Place them in my Mothers arms & tell her they're from me. Tell her that I Love her and that I miss her & when she turns to smile~place a kiss upon her cheek & hold her for awhile~Because remembering her is easy~I do it everyday~There's an ache within my heart that will never go away. Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment