Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Bear and the Bee's

I feel like a bear with a headache, I'm grumpy, and can't do much of anything lately right. I really need a vacation from school. If you are new to this blog I'm a forty nine year old going back to College! I think that I'm stressed out at this point, really, really stressed.
Tonight we will have round two of the flight of the Bee's. Hopefully, No I Will, kill them off! These little buggers are living under the steps of my shed and get PO'ed if I want my lawn mower or weed whacker. "They are going down and I going to send them there!" I tell you. Last night they tried to bombard me after I shot them with Hornet Spray, I have plan B.

To be continued......................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment