Monday, July 18, 2011

Gray's Harbor Speedway-Brownsfield Menmorial Race

Well her we go again with a rain out! We had a fun time camping and tailgating with our racing friends and family. The race weekend was canceled and will be rescheduled, but I don't know if we will be able to attend. We were glad to meet new friends from Canada and the U.S. We had a little accident between Steve and the Motor home awning, the awning won. Steve needed ten staples in his melon. He will live and live to go to another race. I was hopping to see some mud fly but I will have to wait to watch my two cousins race at South Sound Speedway, check out the action just south of Olympia, Washington.
 I will post more, I promise. School is taking up allot of my time and starting to get harder. So, please check back!

Monte

No comments:

Post a Comment