Friday, August 12, 2011

Evening out with friends!

(Steve on left and Richard Cooke on the right)
We went to "Dixie's" for dinner. My Friend Richard is heading to school in Missouri to become a minister, so we took him to a local dinner for dinner.
Dad was not happy with his Meatloaf sandwich, humm! No one make meatloaf like my mother did and he is never satisfied with anything else. I sat through dinner and listen to him tell his story about his Bullet buying adventure, LOL!

I just love it when Steve tried to take my pitcher, just as the cel phone is gearing up you just stick out the tougn, LOL!
I also installed more graphics on the front of the motor home. I over layed some to make a sprint car kicking up some dirt on track, check out the second photo!

When I get back from the trip I am going to try to wax this beast!

No comments:

Post a Comment