Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Eggshells & Respect!


Hello Patches Pals, I have a question for you all. Do you have a person or two in your family that you feel like you have to walk on egg shell around? I mean Damn, this is really bugging me. I am getting to the point that I don't care if I piss them off anymore. The fact is, in my family we have several babies that we have to look after or they might just throw a tantrum. I mean after the age of two isn't that suppose to stop. I don't know, I guess my patients is running thin. If you know me, you know I rarely get mad! Life is made up of a bunch of Rules and Laws we as adult must follow. These are made by man and God, so, I guess they are meant to be followed by everyone.

I mean it just plain RESPECT to your family. You don't get respect, you have to earn it. Yes, some people even lose it after acting like a child. Then, Yes, you must re-earn this respect; it just not given out like suckers.

You learn allot from your parents and I have had two of the best examples of respectful and thoughtful parents in the world. Yea, we are not perfect! Today most parents just don't give a darn if these kids grow up to be disrepectful babies!

You say just forgive them! You can forgive these babies, but they will never learn how to treat people with any respect. They need to be accountably for their actions or lack of action. They think that they have the right to talk to anyone in a manner that is disrespectful. They will tell you they are just telling it like it is. Well, hurting people with condescending words is selfish and evil.

If you have someone like this in your family, your not alone.

Pray that God will change them, because you will drive yourself into the funny farm trying!

For now, Monte!

1 comment:

  1. I will work on this and learn how,can you help teach me or direct me? G

    ReplyDelete