Friday, September 2, 2011

Flash Back Friday!

Who could ever forget going to  North Bend to Aunt Merriam's and Uncle Herman's house. The fishing for Rainbow trout, floating down the river, playing pool and drinking soda's. Here is a photo of Ryann, Logan and Dan getting ready to go fishing. Then you have my mother and Florance "Grandma" Best, this is two classy ladies here. Grandma had the heart of an angel and was always a great time talking to here for hours upon hours.

HONDA UPDATE:


Well after six months of a fraud investigation of Butch Motors in Auburn, I was called by the DOL to get my title for the Honda. Man, this has been a Bunche of crap, but I am glad that everything has worked out. Now, I can do some work on it and not have to worry about the ownership side of things.


For Now. Monte

No comments:

Post a Comment